To get started dial *1 or press the envelope icon to access voicemail on your handset, from
here you will be presented with a list of options.
You will be able to listen to your voicemails, delete old voicemails as well as create a new greeting for callers when you do not answer.
- To change the greeting dial *1 to access your voicemail and then press 0.
- From here you will be asked to press 1 to record a voicemail greeting.
- For more greeting options dial *1 and then press 0 and you will be presented with more options such as recording your name and options on how to record a busy message and unavailable messages.
- To delete voicemails dial *1 to listen to the voicemail and then press 7 to delete the message.
Change voicemail folder
- In your mailbox you will have several folders, such as; new messages; work; old; urgent etc.
- To change folder dial *1 and then press 2, you will then be presented with a list of options to change to whatever folder you wish.
On the portal
There are more options on our portal, if you go to features and then mailboxes you will be able to select your mailbox and you will see options on how to receive voicemails to email etc.
At the bottom of the page, there is an option for messages and here you will be able to see all mailbox messages and specify a time and date if you are trying to find a message.
You will also be able to delete messages and search in different folders, as well as many more options.
You can also add and delete greeting messages from the portal.