Alerts allow you to be notified by email of abnormal or potentially fraudulent calls. For example, calls to a certain destination can trigger an alert.
To create an Alert
- Go to Features > Alerts.
- Click the + button.
- Enter the following:
- A name for the alert.
- Optionally a description.
- What to check.
Calls are checked at the end of each call.
Extensions are checked once per minute.
Destinations and numbers are checked daily.
- The email address to send the alert to.
- An upper limit on how frequently to send alerts. Note that if this is less frequent than the alert condition occurs, some alerts will be lost.
- Whether or not to save sent alerts in the database. If enabled, sent alerts can be viewed later.
- The conditions to match on. All must match for the alert to be triggered. Destinations can be an exact number, or can be a prefix.
- Click the “Save” button.