To change the sound options on your remote connection to allow audio to be played from your remote connection, please follow the below guide:
1. Please close the remote connection you may already have open and then locate the icon you have saved on your desktop.
2. Right click on the icon and then click “Edit”.
3. Navigate to “Local Resources” and click “Settings” under “Remote audio”
4. From here, under “Remote audio playback” click “Play on this computer” and if you would also like to be able to have the remote connection to use your microphone, click “Record from this computer” under “Remote audio recording” and press okay.
5. Go back to the “General” tab and press “Save”.